After completing a year of full time study at the International Center of Photography (ICP), I began mastering a unique photographic style with an intuitive eye for places and people.
My work relates to moments of discovery, intimacy, and connections that are often overlooked. I spend much of my time investigating how we relate to the spaces we occupy. My work leads to questions such as, where does a place end and a person begin?
Currently based out of the Salt Lake City area, I continue to make work and seek out new projects locally as well as back east.
- 18th Julia Margaret Cameron Awards Winner in Singles Category - Architecture & Interior
- 17th Pollux Awards Winner in Singles Category - People; Honorable Mentions in Single and Series - Architecture & Interior, Open Theme, and Fine Art
- LensCulture 2022 Street Photography Awards Editors’ Pick - Single
- 16th Julia Margaret Cameron Award Honorable Mentions in Single and Series - Architecture & Interior
- LensCulture 2021 Critics Choice Competition Gallery Editors’ Pick - Single
- Director’s Fellowship 2020 - International Center of Photography
RECENT & UPCOMING EXHIBITIONS:
- 7th Biennial of Fine Art & Documentary Photography Exhibition @ Fotonostrum Gallery - Nov 9-27, 2022
- TPS30, International Exhibition @ Fotoseptiembre - Aug 29-Sept 24, 2022
- Color Space: Contemporary Photography Exhibition, @ Black Box Gallery - June 2022
- The Beauty in Madness, International Juried Photography Exhibition @ Praxis Photo Arts Center - May 2022
- TPS30, International Juried Exhibition @ Texas Photographic Society - January 2022
- In Between Moments, International Juried Photography Exhibition @ Praxis Photo Arts Center - September 2021
- This Was the Year That Was, Online Group Show @ International Center of Photography - July - September 2021
- Featured in The Mediterranean House of Photography and Fotonostrum’s 6th Biennial of Fine Art & Documentary Photography Catalog
Available for Editorial and Fine Art Commissions: