Originally from Wisconsin, Artist and Photographer, Becca Screnock, recently found a new home in the high deserts of the American West.
After completing a year of full time study at the International Center of Photography (ICP), she began mastering a unique photographic style with an intuitive eye for places and people.
Her work relates to moments of discovery, intimacy, and connections that are often overlooked. She spends much of her time investigating how we relate to the spaces we occupy. Her work leads to questions such as, where does a place end and a person begin?
Becca Screnock currently lives in the Salt Lake City area where she continues to make work and seek out new projects.
- 18th Julia Margaret Cameron Awards Winner in Singles Category - Architecture & Interior
- 17th Pollux Awards Winner in Singles Category - People; Honorable Mentions in Single and Series - Architecture & Interior, Open Theme, and Fine Art
- 16th Julia Margaret Cameron Award Honorable Mentions in Single and Series - Architecture & Interior
- LensCulture 2021 Critics Choice Competition Gallery Editors’ Pick - Single
- LensCulture 2021 Street Photography Awards Competition Gallery Editors’ Pick - Single
- Director’s Fellowship 2020 - International Center of Photography
RECENT & UPCOMING EXHIBITIONS:
- Color Space: Contemporary Photography Exhibition, @ Black Box Gallery - June 2022
- The Beauty in Madness, Internationally Juried Photography Exhibition @ Praxis Photo Arts Center - May 2022
- TPS30, International Juried Exhibition @ Texas Photographic Society - January 2022
- In Between Moments, Internationally Juried Photography Exhibition @ Praxis Photo Arts Center - September 2021
- This Was the Year That Was, Online Group Show @ International Center of Photography - July - September 2021
- Featured in The Mediterranean House of Photography and Fotonostrum’s 6th Biennial of Fine Art & Documentary Photography Catalog
Available for Editorial and Fine Art Commissions: